Archology™ Brow Course Microblading/Eyebrow Embroidery Course
This course is ideal for beauticians who want to offer more medical aesthetic treatments to their practise or for those who are just starting out in the industry. Lauren Martin teaches this course 1:1 covering everything from how to customize your stroke for each individual customer, safety and sterilization and even business and marketing strategies.
What is the course outline?
- Microblading Hair Stroking Method
- Safety & Sterilization
- Skin Anatomy
- Covering old tattoos; Colour correction
- Designing the new brow, multiple techniques
- Mixing pigments to match the client’s desired hair colour
- Various methods of drawing schemes
- Tools and Products used during procedure
- Customizing hair strokes for every client
- Business/Marketing Strategies
What is included in the course?
- 1:1 training with specialized instructor Lauren Martin
- Comprehensive Study Guide Manual
- In depth coverage of every procedure
- Practice on artificial skin and live models
- Professional Microblading Kit (to take home and work on up to 50 clients!)
- Certificate of Completion
- A permanent discount off of all pigments and supplies for microblading, lash tinting, lash perming and eyelash extensions from Monaco
How long is the course?
This is a three day comprehensive training course.
How much does this course cost?
The cost of this course is $2499 plus HST.
Other things to note:
- Our goal is to train successful brow artists and to ensure you are successful in your business endeavours. Therefore, ongoing support is provided to all of our students.
- Please ask us for more information on how to access our Professional Product Pricing.