Lash Xtension™ Artistry Course
The business, art and science of lash extension application will all be taught by our lead instructor Amanda Phan at our Stoney Creek location.
What is the course outline?
- What are eyelash extensions?
- Types of Eyelash Extensions
- Contraindications, side effects and allergic reactions
- Safety and hygiene
- Application method
- Lash poses
- Resale products
- Presentation of Eyelash Extension Kit
- Practice consultation and demonstration by training for full set of eyelashes
- Practice model for eyelash extensions
- 2-3 Week follow-up with instructor
- Questions, regroup and practice consultation with trainer
- Presentation of 4-6 before and after images for evaluation
- Lash test and certificate
What is included in the course?
- 3-4 hours of hands-on training
- 3 hours of theory study
- Theory Handbook
- Lash Starter Kit (to take home and work on up to 30 clients!)
- Certificate of Completion
How long is the course?
This is a one day comprehensive training course.
** Option to add more training days upon request
How much does this course cost?
The cost of this one day course is $899 plus HST.
Other things to note:
- Our goal is to train successful lash artists and to ensure you are successful in your business endeavours. Therefore, ongoing support is provided to all of our students.
- Monaco offers all students the convenience of high quality eyelash extension products at an affordable price. Save on US dollars and shipping when you buy local with us. Please ask us for more information on how to access our Professional Product Pricing.