Dermaglow™ Skin Science Course
The DermaGlow™ Skin Science Course is taught by Amanda Phan, owner of our Stoney Creek Clinic. This course provides an overview of the largest organ in and on our bodies…our skin! The course discusses the cutting edge and latest technologies on the market to improve, tighten, and tone the skin while reducing and removing unwanted blemishes. Best of all, the course is unbiased—we do not endorse or work for any skincare or beauty companies. We work solely to educate you and give you the truth about skin physiology!
What is the course outline?
- Skin Anatomy
- Skin Physiology
- Skin Contraindications
- Acne Theory
- Hyperpigmentation Theory
- Anti-Aging Theory
- Skin Care Ingredients
- Demo and Active Practice of Facials
- Demo and Active Practice of Microdermabrasion
- Assessment of the Skin
- Performing Live Consultations
- Documentation and Appropriate Consent with the Client
- Demo and Active Practice of Chemical Peels
- Student gets to try Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peel facial treatment
What is included in the course?
- Meals for the days of training
- 1:1 training with a specialized instructor
- Manual and Starter Kit (valued at $300)
- Certificate of Completion
- Approximately 8 hours of hands-on training with live models
How long is the course?
This is a two day training course.
How much does this course cost?
The course cost is $1200 plus HST.