The Art and Applications Cosmetic Injections Course
Cosmetic injectables, such as botulinum toxin A and dermal fillers, are quickly becoming the most popular non-surgical aesthetic treatment today. This course is a comprehensive, and hands-on one day training course covering the some of the major dermal fillers currently in use, precise injection techniques, facial anatomy, nerve blocking for dermal fillers, patient selection, and treatment of complications. This course is recommended for physicians and nurses looking to learn a new skill and supplement their current salary!
What is the course outline?
- Botulinum Toxin A Cosmetic Injections (Note: only available for certified health care professionals)
- Injections to treat Hyperhidrosis
- Bruxism Treatment (TMJ) with Botulinum Toxin A
- Migraine Treatment with Botulinum Toxin A
- Dermal Fillers for Upper and Lower Facial Augmentation (Cheek/Malar, Jawline, Chin, Lip, Under Eyes and Nose)
- Dermal Fillers for Scars
- Dermal Fillers for Hand Rejuvenation
- Mesotherapy with Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
What else is included in the course?
- Meals during the days of training
- Certificate of Completion
- Course manual with clinical studies
- 1:1 or 1:2 teacher to student ratio
- Ongoing support after the course is completed
- Practical, hands-on training and theory
How long is the course?
This 3 Day intensive hands-on training course is taught by our medical nurse educators Naomi Myhre, RPN and Jennifer Tran, BscN RN at one of our three locations.
How much does this course cost?
The course cost is $6000 plus HST.
Other things to note:
- Financing is available! Please call us or visit our Financing page to apply for find out more.
- Our goal is to train successful injectors and to ensure you are successful in the Art and Application of Cosmetic Injections. Therefore, ongoing support to past students is provided.