Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Collagen Induction Therapy Training
The Platelet rich plasma treatment (PRP) training course is one day long and will cover PRP harvesting, PRP applications in medicine, techniques for applying PRP, microneedling and collagen induction therapy (CIT). The PRP course also covers basic phlebotomy and venipuncture. This course is a great add-on for health-care professionals in the aesthetic industry looking to add another great complementary therapy to their anti-aging skin services.
What are the course prerequisites?
- A nurse or physician with an active medical license to practice in their current country of residence
What does the course outline include?
- Mechanism of Action
- Safety, Hygiene and Sterility
- Skin Anatomy
- Procedure Guidelines
- Indications and Contraindications
- Risks and Side Effects
- Pre and Post Care
- Alternative and/or Complementary Therapies
- Treatment Plans
What is included in the course?
- Meals for the day of training
- Certificate of Completion
- 3-4 hours of hands-on training
- Theory manual with clinical studies
- 1:1 or 1:2 teacher to student ratio
- Ongoing support after the course is completed
- Consent and medical history forms provided
How long is the course?
This is a one day comprehensive course.
How much does this course cost?
The cost of this course is $2499 plus HST